Thursday, September 22, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
You can earn Swagbucks too! Just go sign up here and start using their search engine as a means to get to where you're going. Sign up before 11:59 pm on Monday, Feb 28th and you'll get a bonus 50 Swagbucks by entering promotional code 3rdBirthday96 during the sign-up process.
Use the search engine for when you're trying to find something out, but also use it just to get to a website that you already know. For instance, when I'm going to go to Amazon, I just type "Amazon.com" in the search box, instead of typing it in the url spot. I have probably won most of my Swagbucks this way!
You can read some more tips here:
A few new things since that September post:
1. You can install a plug-in for your browser so that Swagbucks will show up as an available search engine in your search bar (to the right of your URL bar). You can get that by clicking on the "Toolbars" button once you've signed up.
2. You can often earn Swagbucks when you purchase the Groupon, Living Social, Mamapedia deals of the day, so be sure to check out the "Trial Pay" wall under Special Offers section before buying!
3. There are other Special Offers that do not require you to purchase anything, just signing up to receive a newsletter or something. You can use a junk email address when you do this so you won't get a bunch of spam in your main email inbox. But the junk email has to be a real address you have access to because sometimes you have to confirm the subscription by clicking on something in one of the emails they send to you.
If you have any questions about Swagbucks, please let me know - I am happy to help!
Now go sign up and start earning some goodies of your own!
Saturday, February 19, 2011
GROUPON is offering a HOT deal today in the Atlanta market! You can get FIVE Blockbuster Express movie rentals for just $2! (retail value $5) There is a limit of one per person, but you may give more as gifts! These deals are limited time offers and once they sell a set amount, it will be gone, so make sure you jump on it!
Here's how you can take advantage of this deal:
1. Log into your Groupon account (or create one here if you don't have one already)
2. At the top where it says "Get the Daily Deal for..." choose Atlanta (may have to choose "G" for Georgia first)
3. Click on the green "buy" button and then complete the check-out process.
4. The information for this deal will show up under the "My Groupons" tab on your account.
Limit 1 per person. Expires 5/1/2013. Valid only at any Blockbuster Express kiosks and for online reservation for pickup at kiosks. Not valid on Blu-ray or Hot List titles.
NOTE: If you have Swagbucks, click on "Special Offers" and then the "Trialpay" wall first and you'll get 315 Swagbucks!! If you don't have Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for?!? 315 Swagbucks = about $3.50 in Amazon money so you're really making money on this deal! Here's how...
1. Click here to sign up for Swagbucks!
2. Then go to the "Earn" drop down menu and choose "Special Offers".
3. Click on the Trial Pay tab.
4. Find the one for Groupon (doesn't matter what Groupon deal it is) and click on the button on the right that says "315 Swagbucks". This will take you to the Groupon website and you can then complete the deal following the instructions above.
Note: Omaha does have several of these kiosks. I don't believe Lincoln has any. Click here to find a kiosk near you!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
1. Sign up &/or buy the magazine all in one step by clicking here to get to the Mamapedia site.
2. Click the "Buy" button on the left side of the page and fill in all of your info.
3. In the "coupon code" spot, use one of the following, depending on if you are new to Mamapedia or not:
*New to Mamapedia, use COUPONCAB4 or PARENTS1YR.
*Existing Mamapedia users, use FATWALLET4.
4. Your total should now be only $1.00, just finishing completing checkout!
Please note, if you already have a Parents Magazine subscription, your subscription will be extended! If you prefer, you can also get a 2-year subscription for only $4.00 after codes!
Fine print: Valid for new subscriptions and renewals. Limit (1) per household. May purchase as gifts. Offer valid Jan 27-Feb 1, 2011 only. Will automatically receive subscription in 4-6 weeks after order placed.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Through January 29th, you can score FREE Photo paper at Staples! Here’s how…
Buy Staples Photo Supreme 8.5′” X 11″ paper (50 sheets) $14.99
Use the 15% off coupon found here
Submit for the $13.99 Easy Rebate
Final cost – better than FREE Photo paper!
Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.
**You can also score 6 FREE Office Supply products at Staples this week (after you factor in the 100% you will get back in Staples rewards)! Just head on over here and check out the first page of the ad to see the 6 different office supply items you can snag for FREE.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
From Hip2Save below
Wowza! Here’s an exclusive deal for all you awesome Hip2Save readers! For a limited time, WeShop.com is offering Hip2Save readers a $10 CVS gift certificate for only $5! Use discount code FRIEND20ZT5KXDEC to receive an additional $1 off the price and your total will be only $4! This gift certificate can be used in-store only. With all the great savings at CVS that are already available on a weekly basis, this gift certificate is like icing on the cake!!
Here’s what you need to do to snatch yours up…
* Head over here and click on the “Buy this Deal” button
* Head to checkout and follow the directions
* You will be emailed a gift card code and link. You then choose to print an in-store CVS/pharmacy gift certificate. You will receive your gift certificate code and link within 1-2 business days but usually immediately.
**Fine Print: Limit 1 per person; Excludes alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, tobacco products or items reimbursed by a government program; CVS/pharmacy gift certificates CANNOT be used for any other retailer’s gift card or prepaid card that CVS may carry.
UPDATE: Use the coupon code FRIEND20ZT5KXDEC at checkout to save $1 to snag this $10 gift certificate for ONLY $4! (Thanks, Tory!)
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Sam's Club is offering a free on day pass. This pass can be used in store and online. The cool thing about this is that there is usually an upcharge % when you use a one-day pass, but with this deal there isn't one! You get the same price as a regular member! This promotion runs through January 25th, 2011.
You can read about it here on Sam's Club website.