Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Cutest Blog on the Block

Okay, so let's start with a quick and easy bargain. Don'tcha like my cute blog? Green is one of my favorite colors, it's so calming and reminds me of "life" and living things, both of which I'm a big fan. But I digress, back to the bargain. Do you see the little words in the upper left corner of my blog? They say, "cutest blog on the block". That's not just my own opinion of my blog, it's actually the name of a website that offers free backgrounds for blogs! So if you've ever wanted to start a blog, or maybe you already have one and want to change it up a bit, you can make it fancy for free! Just go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com and pick your background. She makes it really easy to install and walks you through the steps. If you do use her site, leave your blog address in the comments so I can see. Happy blogging!

The Bargainista

No comments:

Post a Comment