Friday, December 18, 2009

Entrepreneur Magazine for $2.99/year



Thanks to my sweet hubby for passing this one along to me.

Get Entrepreneur Magazine for only $2.99 per year! Retail value is $59.88 per year! You may purchase up to 3 years per person. This is a one day sale (Friday, Dec 18 ONLY), so if you want it, go get it NOW. The magazine is actually free, you are just paying for the shipping.

Go to One Sale A Day to purchase. I can personally vouch for this website. I ordered a mini light studio kit from there a few weeks ago. When it arrived, one of the lights was broken, so I emailed them and they sent out another new entire kit to me and didn't even want the broken light back! Great customer service! Also, keep this site in your favorites and check it daily, as you never know what the bargain is going to be. They sell one item per day at a deep discount (kind of like Woot - and if you're not familiar with Woot, check it out at www.Woot.com. another reputable website.)

The Bargainista

No comments:

Post a Comment