Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Old Navy Extra 50% off WOMEN's Clearance


The Omaha-area Old Navy's are offering an extra 50% off the already reduced clearance prices for items in the women's section only (accessories excluded). If you're anything like me, anytime I go shopping I usually end up buying things for my girls instead of myself, but now you mommies don't have an excuse to not shop for yourself!

Before you go, stop by Old Navy Weekly and get a coupon for an additional 10% off! Once on the site, move the birthday hat from the girl in the purple shirt (left side of screen) to the guy in the yellow striped shirt (he doesn't have a hat). You will get a pop-up to fill in and then you can print your coupon. :) The Old Navy website will update sometime tomorrow (it changes every Thursday) so I can post the new coupon location(s) tomorrow.

I don't know if this is going on outside of the Omaha are or not, so call your local Old Navy before you go!

Happy Shopping!

The Bargainista

No comments:

Post a Comment