Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Old Navy Halloween sale

All Halloween costumes & goodies @ Old Navy will be only $2 on Friday and Saturday (30th & 31st)!

http://img.delivery.net/cm50content/2586/10849/Halloween_email_minor_03.jpg


Last year they were on sale for $5 on the last couple of days and I bought my youngest daughter's costume for last year and this year the night before the sale and then just took in my receipt and they did a price adjustment and refunded the difference! I plan on picking up a few costumes again this year and going back in for a price adjustment.

And...(this just keeps getting better, doesn't it?)...if you are a Gap or Old Navy card holder and are one of the first 50 people in the door on Friday morning you will be a coupon good for 50% off whatever you can stuff into your bag! See my previous post for other coupons to use at Old Navy!

The Bargainista

No comments:

Post a Comment